So, apparently my Duolingo account got hacked
I have been using Duolingo to learn Spanish for several years now, on and off.
One day I found out that I was following more than 1300 people I don't even know on the website. It's really surprising because I never done that. Plus on Duolingo, you have to follow someone manually. Someone must hacked my password, which is a really easy one, to call the interface to do that. And changed my bio to some scam site url...
I changed my password of course, but I found that I cannot unfollow those 1300+ People. I have to click manually to unfollow a people. In the end, I had to use a Mac software to create a keyboard automation to unfollow those 1300+ People.
Oddly satisfying to see your keyboard and mouse do the click-press down arrow-click again by itself...
It was keyboard Maestro I used. just trial feature is enough. Great software
Comments
Post a Comment