Hiking On the Canary Islands
We took two weeks vacation on the Canary Islands in the first half of september and explored several wonderful hiking area.
This is not the first time that I visited such small archipelagos in the ocean. But it’s so different from the places I’ve been before. Overall I strongly recommand it. Convenient transport, excellent infrastructure(It’s part of Spain, thus the EU, although closest to Maroc.), confortable weather, relative cheap cost compared to continental Europe.
This is not the first time that I visited such small archipelagos in the ocean. But it’s so different from the places I’ve been before. Overall I strongly recommand it. Convenient transport, excellent infrastructure(It’s part of Spain, thus the EU, although closest to Maroc.), confortable weather, relative cheap cost compared to continental Europe.
All kinds of activities can be done: chilling on the beach or 5-star hotel, Stargazing, hiking, Beach sports, snorkelling etc. All is possible.
In the following series, I will try to record the route we have taken hoping it might help someone. After all, hiking is my favorate thing when it comes to exploring a new land.
![]() |
| Geological Location |
![]() |
| The seven islands and the most visited two islands. |


Comments
Post a Comment