My ingress tips for beginners:
I have registered
on Ingress a long while ago. But I really started playing since September I
think. Ingress client is designed in a way that many shortcuts are hidden with
no tips, but they will greatly help you if you know them. I will write down the
things that took me long time to discover.
- · When you fire Burster, you can press and hold the fire, and release at the right time to increase the power up to 20%;
- · When you hack, go the portal interface, press and hold for Glyph hack (More AP, more items)
- · Use this site the help yourself remember the patterns of the glyphs http://www.faxmelior.info/ingress/IngressGlyphMemorizationGuide.htm
- · Use internet to find and participate gathering (farming, or ferm in French), you can get a LOT of items from all L8 portals, which is only possible when 8 players work together. And high levels players are quite willing to give you the items they don’t need but you do.
- · Use Agent stats to track your progress. Remember logging in is not enough, you need to follow the instructions to upload your information to the site manually from time to time.
- · After level 8, you need a lot badges to level up, so all hacks, attacks, deploying count.
- · Power Cube is used to recharge your “Life”, wired that this took me long enough to figure out.
Comments
Post a Comment