An (incomplete) of sauces in Europe(France)
Since I’m in France, I am always fascinated by all kind of sauces you can find here. I am not talking about a lot of sauces you could find in the super market(which is not so good). I am talking about those sauces that are part of the cuisine. Here I come up with a list of sauces that the most common ones. (In french for the moment, I will translate it in to English, eventually Chinese later.)
Nom
|
Ingrédient
Principale
|
À
manger avec
|
Sauce
Mayonaise
|
Oeuf,
Huile, Moutarde
|
Tout
|
Sauce
Pesto
|
Basilic,
Oeuf, Ail, Huil d’Olive
|
Pâtes
|
Sauce
Hollandaise
|
Oeuf,
Beurre
|
Viande
blanche, Poisson
|
Sauce
Bearnaise
|
Oeuf,
Beurre, Estragon, Vinaigre
|
Viande
Rouge
|
Sauce
Bechamel
|
Farine(Mais),
Lait, Beurre
|
Tout
|
Sauce
Mornay
|
Farine,
Lait, Beurre, Fromage Emmental, Oeuf
|
Tout
|
Sauce
Aigre-douce
|
Des
Langue, Abats
|
|
Sauce
Forestière
|
Fond
de viande, Vin blanc, Champignon, Creme
|
Viande
blanche
|
Sauce
Grand-veneur
|
Vin
rouge, Echalote, Fond de viande, Farine, « Sang »
|
Gibier
|
Sauce
Madère
|
Fond
de viande, Vin blanc, Madère,
« Creme »
|
Viande
Blanche
|
Sauce
Champagne
|
Font
de veau, Champagne, Crème
|
Poisson
|
Sauce
Porto
|
Fond
de viande, Vin blanc, Porto, « Creme »
|
Tout
sauf poisson
|
Sauce
Bolognaise
|
Sauce
Tomate, Viandes hachées
|
Pâtes
|
Sauce
Verde
|
Jus
de poisson, Merlu, Huile d’Olive,
Petit pois, pointe d’Asperge
|
Poisson
|
Comments
Post a Comment