A piece of music I enjoyed so much recently.
The first one is The Moldau, composed by Bedřich Smetana. It is only one of the six symphonic poems he created. Basically my eyes are filled with tears the first time I heard those beautiful themes. I am looking forward to listen to the rest five pieces. And I wish to visit this beautiful river in east Europe someday.
Let me list the things I love in this piece:
1. the theme at the very beginning. I was immediately seized by the fluent, continuous rhymes. It reminds me of the "The great rivers" from Lord of the rings OST, which was played when the group traveled by boat on the great rivers on the way, they saw the two giant status of Aragon's ancestors.
2. Another thing I love is how drama the whole piece get. The peaceful beginning, the merry marriage theme and a little 'terrifying' fast-paced themes after, The great peaceful ending where we first see the castle at the side of river and then the river leaves up and disappear far far away...
Let me list the things I love in this piece:
1. the theme at the very beginning. I was immediately seized by the fluent, continuous rhymes. It reminds me of the "The great rivers" from Lord of the rings OST, which was played when the group traveled by boat on the great rivers on the way, they saw the two giant status of Aragon's ancestors.
2. Another thing I love is how drama the whole piece get. The peaceful beginning, the merry marriage theme and a little 'terrifying' fast-paced themes after, The great peaceful ending where we first see the castle at the side of river and then the river leaves up and disappear far far away...
Comments
Post a Comment