God Bless us all

最近非常喜欢这张80年代的专辑:
Enigma,
宗教祈祷和圣歌声音和轻灵电子的结合,让人顿感安宁。
其中的一首  Mea Culpa ,里面众多的语言,法语,拉丁语,还有希腊语,和唱起来感到鸭梨很大, 不过有一种 很神圣的感觉。

还有最近看的一本书 Have a little faith, 计划在回北京的飞机上读完,是关于一个犹太教的主教(如果这样说没错的话)充满了爱,宽容的一生。非常感动。

最近接触了好多宗教的东西,感到宗教在人类社会的作用真的很大,即使是今天,有很多别处很难找到的安宁
人总是要 have a little faith.


难道我有 皈依宗教的 趋势, 鸭梨很大啊。


Mea Culpa

Kyrie eleison
Christe eleison

Je ne dors plus
(The time has come)
Je te desire
(The time has come)
Prends moi, je suis a toi
Mea culpa

Je veux aller au bout des mes fantasmes
Je sais que c'est interdit
Je suis folle, je m'abandonne
Mea culpa

Kyrie eleison
Christe eleison

Je suis la, et ailleurs
Je n'ai plus rien
Je deviens folle, je m'abandonne
Mea culpa

Je ne dors plus
Je te desire
Prends-moi, je suis a toi

Kyrie eleison
Christe eleison

Je suis la, et ailleurs
Je veux tout
Quand tu veux, comme tu veux
Mea culpa

Kyrie eleison


英文翻译

My Fault

I can not sleep
(The Time Has Come)
I desire you
(The Time Has Come)
Take me, I am yours
my fault*

I want to go to the end of my fantasies
I know it is forbidden
I'm mad, I surrender
my fault*

I am here, and elsewhere
I have nothing
I get mad, I surrender
my fault*

I can not sleep
I wish you
Take me, I am yours

I am here, and elsewhere
I want everything
When you want, any way you want
my fault*

my fault* - as in my error or my guil
t


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

周末发现的两样东西,和心理有关的。

QStringList related performance