近期总结一下

Wow Things changed a lot recently. I have become a official ali-guys...
And getting on with my work.

Even mm has moved back to Tianjin and will depart for US soon. Nobody knows when will we met again. Wish her all the best.

I have become kind of numb on the "people come and go" thing. Just leave a note here in the name of the happy time we three had together.

Plan:
I shall not forget the make plan for my future career and life. At lease for now, what I should do is study, study and study. I kind of give me some relax time these months, It's time to gird your loins...

Go Go Go!

Comments

  1. All good things must come to an end. That's the way it is.

    Good luck.You are in the right direction;-)
    BTW: an official;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

周末发现的两样东西,和心理有关的。

QStringList related performance